July 19-20, 2024
- Burlington Waterfront Park, 20 Lake Street Burlington, Vermont
- Session 1: July 19, 5:30-9:30pm
- Session 2: July 20, 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Session 3: July 20, 5:30pm–9:30pm
Event Day Details
- We reserve the right to card at any time during the festival.
- You must be 21 years of age to enter the event. A valid US Driver’s License or passport is required as proof of ID for all tasting session tickets.
- We know they are cute, but children of any age, including babies, are not permitted.
- Please, no large bags inside the festival. All bags and backpacks may be subject to search.
- Because we have food and retails vendors who have health permits to attend our event, we cannot have any outside beverages or food including pretzel necklaces.
- Only service animals are able to accompany a ticket holder.
- Please avoid the lanes where beer carts travel just past the green fencing area. We are moving over 500 kegs & 5000 lbs of ice to the brewers for your tasting pleasure.
- There are several limited tented areas for seating. Please do not save chairs. Please do not bring your own personal tents, lawn chairs, etc.
- There is no re-entry.
- There is no swimming.
- There is free cold water available from the water truck. We suggest a one to one ratio of beer to water. You may use your tasting glass or bring an empty water bottle to the event.
- Please be nice to brewery staff. They do not make the laws, but it is their job to observe them. Please do not ask them to put their jobs or licenses in jeopardy.
- We are a tasting festival and operate under the same laws that your favorite bar does. If you are looking to taste some of the best beers in the world and talk with the brewers who brew them with a background of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains, then you should purchase a ticket.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors. The waterfront is surrounded by condos and apartments. Please respect their property and noise levels when arriving and leaving the festival.
- Each session ends promptly and the site will be cleared at the close of every session. Everyone must exit through the front entrance. Please note there are restrooms near the exit.
- When leaving, glasses should be placed in a pocket or bag before leaving the festival or you may choose to recycle your glass at the gate.
- Brewery staff reserve the right to refuse serving any individual who does not cooperate with wrist band identification, ticketing policy, or if attendee shows any signs of intoxication.
Tickets are non-refundable and no exchanges, rain or shine. Tickets are non-transferable, ID required for ticket purchaser.