We’re currently offering curbside pick-up for cans and bottles and outdoor seating
Order online for subside pick-up HERE. At check-out after you enter your name and email address you’ll have the option to select your pick-up day.
The East Street Outdoor Patio Wednesday through Sunday, 12 to 4:45 pm. Here’s what you need to know…please read carefully as this only works if we all work together!
– You must call to make a reservation during our regular business hours. Our number is 802-485-4600. We’ll answer phones starting at 11:30 am Wednesday – Sunday. Reservations are for 45-minute time slots (or 2 if you think you’ll need that long). We will be allowing for first come/ first serve outside if we do not have reservations already.
– We will ask that every table gives us one name/number for contact tracing.
– When you arrive, please check in with us at the garage door.
– We will be enforcing a no mask/no service policy. Customers are able to de-mask only when sitting at their tables. Any time they get up, mask on. No one is allowed in our building without a mask…period.
– Customers must stay at their table. We are not allowing folks to mingle between tables, or change tables.
– Customer are only allowed inside to use our restroom. No customers are allowed on Carrier’s side of the building.
– There are 6 tables out on East Street. Each table can sit up to 6 people. State law says they have to be from 2 households only.
– After every table is done, we will sanitize the table before the next party sits.
– We’ll serve you at the outdoor seating area from 12 pm to 4:45 pm with last call at 4:30 pm. At 4:45 pm promptly all customers must leave the outdoor seating area so we can sanitize every surface before our friends at Cornerstone take over.
– We will be using disposable menus, that need to be thrown out after each table is done.
– We will be serving hot dogs.
– Online ordering for packaged to-go beer 5 days a week, not just Saturdays.
– We will be monitoring the weather closely. If it rains, you must head to your vehicles, we cannot have anyone come into the building.
– We will have trash cans out front, please clear your table when you are done.
– We will be conducting temperature checks on employees at the start of every shift. We have a detailed VOSHA COVID-19 plan that all employees will be following.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience as this is new for everyone!
Good Measure Brewing Co. is a brewery and tasting room in Northfield, VT. From our historic downtown location visitors can see where the beer is made, purchase draft pours and fill growlers. We strive to give you something that doesn’t overload the palate, but rather leaves space for a range of tastes, textures and culinary experiences.
Outdoor Seating Hours:
Wednesday- Sunday 12- 4:45pm